Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Acid Alkaline Food Chart For a Balanced Diet

acid alkaline

Balance out your body's inner terrain with the help of acid alkaline food chart. With a proper acid alkaline food chart you can keep track of your food intake without any hassle or time consuming and frustrating listings.


Whether you are 25 or 95, acid alkaline food chart can help you get the best out of your body. You will perform better and you will have energy to last you the whole day long.


Did you ever feel the time where you have low energy and you are always sick and tired? This is a symptoms of chronic fatigue or premature aging. If you neglect these symptoms it can progress and develop into anxiety, panic attacks, depression, migraine headaches, and even some major illnesses like tuberculosis and cancer.


It all started for me when I turned 30 years old. I was always feeling sick and tired. I never thought that I can feel this way because I have always been healthy ever since. The truth is, I thought that I was eating healthy before I ever saw an acid alkaline food chart.


I started getting headaches at work and it really hampered my productivity as an employee. I just ignored these symptoms and continued working, until I got so stressed that I have to stay home for a couple of days due to chronic fatigue. It felt awful at that time and I felt hopeless because I though that I was going to lose my job. If I lose my job then I will lose my apartment and everything else.


So I sought help from friends and family. I found a doctor who told me to change my diet by following a good acid alkaline chart. He said that he was a firm believer that my food intake was the culprit in all my sufferings.


So I started to get into an alkaline diet and to my surprise I began feeling a little bit better in just a few days. I don't even have to rest as much when I started the diet. I was bursting with energy and I felt young and full of life again. No more anemic days, and no more stressed out afternoons. Regaining back my virility and health was so rewarding that I began exercising. Now at 30 years of age, I look 25 and I feel just as young.

No comments:

Post a Comment